Have you been in a relationship you shouldn’t have and found it difficult to leave? When you attract these types of relationships, you can find the same type of energy contained in your energy field stemming from childhood. The following video is a demonstration from the Forensic Healing 7-Day live energy healing workshop where I combine energy healing, NLP, kinesiology, and ancient healing secrets to transform lives.
Rate your relationships with others with this checklist:
- Do you feel content, peaceful and calm or do you often feel depleted and depressed?
- Do they lift your self-esteem or deplete it?
- Does the other person take responsibility for themselves or blame and judge others?
- Is the relationship generally respectful and calm or is there continual drama?
- Do you feel physically or emotionally safe or do you feel uneasy, in danger, or manipulated?
- Is the relationship mutual or do you feel you are the giver and they are the taker?
Summary of healthy and toxic relationships traits:
- Toxic relationships are based on manipulation, guilt, abuse, selfishness, insecurity, self-centeredness, criticism, negativity, dishonesty, distrust, demeaning attitudes, and jealousy, etc.
- Healthy relationships are based on an awareness of the other person’s needs and feelings, compassion, security, safety, sharing, listening, unconditional love, healthy debates, respect, etc.
Healthy relationships leave you feeling happy and energized whereas toxic relationships leave you depleted. The negative associations can cause physical problems in your body.
Watch the 2-minute video of how toxic relationships can cause prolonged heart pain.
Blessings and love always,