Spiritual Development Workshops for Women
Rediscovering Your Purpose Is Key To Positive Change
Click on the video to watch a Forensic Healing Live Event
Join a Forensic Healing Workshop and Start Your New Life
>> You’ll feel supported by women who understand your struggles with Marisa leading the way.
>> Be prepared to let go of your past in favour of a fresh, new future.
>> It’s time to be shown your new way of living, free of fear and pain.
Which event suits your needs?
Forensic Healing Essentials 1-Day Workshop
The 1-day Essentials workshop develops your investigative and intuitive skill sets using the Forensic Healing system. Great for those wanting to sample the Diploma Course and learn and experience energy healing techniques. No pre-requisites needed.
Forensic Healing 7-Day Live Diploma Workshop
TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE IN 7 DAYS. The ultimate week-long experience to transform your life through healing emotional, physical, and spiritual pain or to become a qualified Forensic Healing practitioner. You will experience advanced, life-changing energy healing techniques and methods. No pre-requisites needed.
Not sure which event to attend? Click “LEARN MORE” above.
Can’t find an event near you, begin with the Online Course and Upgrade at any time.
ALL EVENTS CALENDAR
LIVE SKYPE EVENTS
NEW SKYPE EVENTS FOR 7 DAY LIVE FORENSIC HEALING DIPLOMA
|Forensic Healing 7-Day LIVE SKYPE Diploma – Instructor Marisa Russo||Sun, Nov 8 – Sat, Nov 14, 2020||9:30 am ‐ 5:30 pm||Melbourne Australia Time Skype||More Info|
|Forensic Healing 7-Day Diploma – Instructor Marisa Russo||Mon, Feb. 22 – Sun, Feb. 28, 2021||9:30 am ‐ 5:30 pm||Toorak, VIC||More Info|
NEW SOUTH WALES
|Forensic Healing 1-Day Essentials – Instructor Lalini De Silva||Sun, Oct 11, 2020||9:30 am to 5:30 pm||Warrawee, NSW||More Info|
|Forensic Healing 1-Day Essentials – Instructor Sandra Baca||Sun, Feb 28, 2021||9:30 am to 5:30 pm||Brisbane, QLD||More Info|
NEW ZEALAND EVENTS
|NEW Proposed Dates: Nov 30 ‐ Dec 6, 2020||9:30 am – 5:30 pm||Morrinsville, Waikato NZ||More Info|
|Sat, May 1 – Fri, May 7, 2021||9:30 am ‐ 5:30 pm||Belfast, Ireland||More info|
|Forensic Healing 1-Day Essentials (Online via Skype) – Instructor Fiona MacEachern||Sun, Sept 27, 2020||9:00 am to 5:00 pm||Pacific Standard Time, Skype||More Info|
FREE ONLINE MONTHLY HEALING EVENT
FACEBOOK LIVE STREAM VIDEO AND HEALING EVENT WITH MARISA
|Ask Marisa Anything||First Wednesday of the month 12 noon Australia, Melbourne Time||Marisa’s FB Page|
Becoming true to yourself and living in your integrity takes a lot of reconditioning and shifting of your beliefs.
Women have suffered lifetimes of emotional abuse and negative conditioning which has suppressed their true identity.
This has caused: *Dysfunctional relationships *Chronic health issues *Lack of self-worth *Financial hardship *Suppression of talent, creativity, leadership, and healing.
When you analyse your life, you’ll discover the worst times in your life are based on betrayals in relationships involving physical, spiritual and emotional trauma or abuse. You may have thought you knew the person but it turned out you didn’t. There could have been other incidents such as a bad accident.
After treating tens of thousands of clients, I believe there’s no such thing as an accident… Here are some examples that indicate the presence of negative energy in your life:
- Negative Thoughts: You feel negative and paranoid about yourself and others.
- No Progression: Blocks in your relationships, health, and finances.
- Looming Dark Clouds: Dark clouds hanging over you that produce bouts of bad luck.
- Chronic Fatigue: You lack focus, clarity and experience chronic fatigue and exhaustion.
- Intense Anger: Certain people come to your mind and you feel anger towards them.
- Strange People: You seem to constantly attract strange and angry people.
- Low Self Confidence: You suffer low self-confidence and low self-esteem.
- Medical Conditions: Unexplained short-term, chronic medical conditions.
- Unresolved Negativity: You have unresolved negativity and resentment with others.
- Extreme Guilt: You feel guilty around others and feel responsible for their problems.
- Sharp or Dull Pain: You experience sharp pain or a chronic dull ache.
- Addictions: You develop addictions to drugs, foods, alcohol, cigarettes etc.