The most common question is “How do you protect yourself spiritually?” Some people describe their negative experiences as a feeling of being spiritually or emotionally attacked.
This leads to paranoia, depression, low self-worth, negativity and a general feeling of a dark cloud hanging over them. These symptoms manifest in physical pain and ill health. Other side effects of spiritual attacks include unsolicited aggression from others, legal problems, financial stress, accidents, a string of bad luck and generally an awareness that nothing is going right.
People can ‘spiritually or emotionally attack’ others through their thoughts, intents and performing harmful rituals and curses. Fortunately, people today are more aware of what they are feeling and acknowledge that whatever they have attracted into their lives first comes from an energetic source.
So what is the answer? Is it using white light, crystals, angels, smudge sticks etc ….? The answer is no. These methods can assist, however, their effect is only temporary if you are not changing. Through experiencing these same problems and coaching my clients, I have successfully learned to protect myself and my clients who suffer this negativity. To put it plainly, the ‘spiritual world’ operates or uses the same rules as living in the ‘physical world’.
That said, to protect yourself spiritually and emotionally requires the same methods as fighting a physical battle. If you were in a physical battle, you would need to develop strategies to protect yourself. The following is a checklist to assist you to survive a physical war;
The spiritual world operates the same as the physical world
- Maintain a robust physical state and have good health and lifestyle habits.
- Choose people close to you whom you can trust completely.
- Use a strategy or plan of action.
- Act empowered and not as a victim. Obtain information that empowers you.
- Remove negativity within yourself.
- Build a support system by giving respect, kindness and good karma to others (you get automatic support from people who like you).
- Seek good advice/mentoring from an experienced person who has overcome battles.
- Use your intuition to confirm your decisions and plans.
- Network with others in powerful positions who can protect and support you.
- Maintain a positive and protective environment to keep your morale/mindset high.
- Build powerful connections from your relationships and let go of those who deplete your energy.
- Use the best tools and resources available.
I have met people who energetically and emotionally fought against others whom they considered evil, controlling or destructive. They assumed their purpose was to stop these ‘bad and evil’ people. This kind of effort causes a ‘spiritual war,’ and they are no match for the powerful and negative people they take on. It’s a David and Goliath story, and they end up wondering why their life is a mess and why they experience so much bad luck or poor health. They have gone into battle against powerful forces and are no match for their opponent.
Give up fighting battles and sacrificing yourself
In despair, they turn into the ‘Martyr’ archetype, people who fight for a good cause and sacrifice themselves in the process.
Another reason for engaging in ‘spiritual war’ occurs when people underestimate others’ ability to harm them merely through emotions or intent. These people have low self-worth and a disregard for their own needs when they subject themselves to hidden agendas and destructive energies. They wind up so depleted and disempowered they can barely cope with their life.
My conclusion is to use the ‘feel and follow’ method. Use your gut feeling or intuition to reveal the truth of others and to reveal the things you need to change to become empowered. If you experience ‘spiritual or emotional attacks’ follow the same steps as you would fighting a physical battle. This will change your energy to a powerful and protective force and give you more freedom to be your true self.
Sending blessings and empowerment to you.