1. If you hold negativity, resentment, hate, guilt, or hurt towards others:
- You build a bridge for the other person to return negativity to you
There is a science of how energy works
Result: The negative energy manifests as pain, car accidents, panic attacks, poor concentration, chaos, tight back and neck, diseases, negative people being attracted to you
2. If you hate/dislike yourself, feel unworthy:
- You send a message to the universe that what you think is what you desire for your life
- You send this message to others to treat you the same way as you treat yourself
Result: You may experience depression, loneliness, feeling disconnected, energy depletion. Negativity seeps into the cells, causing you to feel powerless, stuck, without hope.
3. You are disrespectful of places, environments, and people:
- Bad karma comes back on you. The severity depends on the person or place you disrespect.
Result: Bad luck. Life becomes blocked and stuck, feeling harassed by life, negative life-changing events occur.
4. You give your power away to others, institutions, groups etc
- You work against your integrity and authentic self
Result: Disempowering energies arise and cause fear, paranoia, poverty, service, and hardship. Negative energies invade your home
The messages are present in every meeting with every person. They appear in every intimate relationship. Focusing on what you don’t like draws more of the same. All these connections occur energetically. You do not have to be physically in contact with the person for the negativity to manifest… it is transferred via thoughts.
The key is to find your message in everything you attract. Then change and articulate what you want. You can start right now by making positive choices. Have you experienced positive changes when you changed yourself?
Disclaimer: Forensic Healing, Marisa Russo and Spiritual Development for women are not a professional medical body. Any information contained in any videos/publications/comments/blog posts etc are for entertainment purposes only. All information is intended for general guidance and must not be considered a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. Marisa Russo or Forensic Healing makes no warranties or representation of any kind concerning the accuracy or suitability of the information contained on this channel, websites, videos, social media pages, blog posts etc.