Are you highly sensitive?
If you are highly sensitive, achieving your potential and purpose in this life can often be a challenging process. The world can often feel harsh and disempowering, especially when you feel others emotions and negative energies. Shopping centers, computers, and phones can drain your energy. Does this sound like you?
Too many rules and restrictions can overwhelm you, especially when enforced upon you. You get the big picture of how things should be yet others get stuck in old ways of doing things. You can read people like a book and know when they are speaking the truth as being honest is all you know. You are a great manifestor however when you get knocked around you don’t manifest the things you should.
You calling and mission is held within
There is a deep innate calling within you, a connection to nature, children and animals …. in fact, you prefer animals to people sometimes. You are here to help heal the planet and have a deep knowledge of your mission. You seek like-minded people who can relate and support your creativity and unique abilities. You yearn to be free, safe and your soul fed with light.
You are highly guided and have many spiritual gifts that can also make you feel isolated and stressed. Fulfilling your mission seems like a struggle yet drives you forward. Your mission is helping the world to change and become more caring and nurturing so people like you can feel strong and empowered and embrace their sensitivities.
You are a blessing to other’s lives as you utilise your precious gifts and abilities. Your angels and guides are around you to move you forward to assist with these changes. I understand the journey of being very sensitive. In fact, in the past, I was so sensitive I completely shut down to my feelings as it hurt too much to connect from the years of abuse I endured. I have now chosen the journey of healing myself, unlocking my abilities and I teach others to do the same. I recognise that even in a healing environment it can be stressful as it can be a smorgasbord of energies that turn up. I recognise this problem as I have attended courses that did not feel uplifting as I witnessed how harmful healers can be very detrimental to others.
We all need tools to navigate this life and turn our sensitivity into a gift, rather than a burden. Here are the seven steps that I incorporate into my healing courses and my own experience that keep me and the participants protected, safe and empowered, so healing is elevated for everyone. You can apply these principles in your own life, so your life is fully empowered.
Seven steps to live your potential with sensitivity
- Acknowledge that you create everything – the power is in your hands. Focus on what you want, talk about what you want, find solutions to problems and move forward quickly. Celebrate other’s achievements and progress with enthusiasm because what you wish for in others – you wish for yourself. Recognise that you have the power inside to change your life circumstances, don’t place blame on others as everything you attract has a message or resides in your energy field.
- Make Choices to connect with uplifting, supportive and balanced people. Respond and connect to people who support you and disconnect from those who drain or impose their problems on you. Do not engage in negative responses unless necessary. Refuse to compromise or sacrifice your energy to please others; it is not your role to do so. Treat your body with respect as a healthy physical body creates a strong and powerful mind.
- Value Yourself and take note of how others treat you which includes family members. Avoid gatherings, people or events that do not make you feel good. You are not responsible for the way others think or behave. Pay particular attention to your family connections. If you succumb to other’s control or manipulations, you become an enabler of their behaviour. Make sure your self-talk is as though you are talking to your favourite person on the planet. Learn to love yourself completely!
- Permit Yourself to let go of guilt, blame, sorrow, low self-worth, anger or any emotion that drains you. It does not help you reach your greatness when you are feeling negative emotions; it attracts more negativity in your life. You cannot please everyone so don’t even try.
- Create Cleansing Rituals – light candles and cleanse your home physically and spiritually. Remove items that have negative emotions attached to them, play positive music, watch positive shows, spend time with nature, animals or children. Get your energies spiritually cleansed from a healer who has integrity and a balanced life. Discipline yourself to pay attention to what feels good and move away from what doesn’t feel good.
- Trust and Surrender that everything will work out. Recognise that stress does nothing but create more stress. Learn to let go and follow your heart. Embrace your uniqueness and creative abilities by developing them further as this will enhance passion and power in your life. Make statements to yourself that reinforce you are divinely guided, protected, empowered and secure.
- Use Universal Laws to empower yourself. You are a magnet so become what you want to attract. Everything is energy so ensure that you make good food choices, create good karma, respect the planet, bless others, have good conversations, send good feelings to those who support you, think good thoughts, speak well of people who have good intentions, visit places that uplift you, value yourself and build your self-worth. Thank those who are negative towards you for reminding you to empower yourself and be great.
With these 7 techniques, you can turn your sensitivities into your blessing and live a life empowered. Remember, your power is sourced from the relationships you create to ensure that every relationship you maintain is positive, supportive and empowering.
Blessings and love,