Forensic Healing Policy
Steps To Success
Thank you for taking steps to becoming a powerful force in assisting yourself and others to heal and become great. We consider you part of our family to work together creating a better life and world. Please read carefully through the following information to ensure you get the most out of your experience as a Forensic Healer.
We want you to be noticed! We consistently invest in advertising across various mediums every month to build public awareness of Forensic Healing. To tap into this traffic, make sure you list yourself on our Practitioner Directory and take advantage of the ongoing public requests to find qualified Forensic Healers with high standards.
Practitioners can advertise themselves as a “Forensic Healer” once they are Diploma certified (Level 5: Principles, Energy, Physics, Emotions and Spirit). To achieve this level, you will have submitted all relevant tests, case studies, the course would be fully paid up and you will have received an official Forensic Healing Diploma certificate. If you are studying the full 5 module Forensic Healing course you can advertise you are “studying Forensic Healing” and list which level you have achieved and received certification (Certified Principles module, Certified Energy module, etc.).
All students who have only completed the Forensic Healing introductory course like Essentials or Start Up cannot advertise themselves as a “Forensic Healer” or mention “Forensic Healing” as a skill set.
The course material can be used in their private practice only; however no advertising can be used with any wording that includes “Forensic Healing” or “Forensic Healer” All Forensic Healing materials manuals, dvd’s, cd’s and advertising materials are protected by copyright and cannot be reproduced without prior written permission.
“Forensic Healing” and it’s logos are trademarked and cannot be used in advertising, for business names, in any website domain, email address, forum signatures, account profiles and public pages like Facebook, Twitter, social media sites, etc..
Forensic Healing Practitioners are to use their own company name or clinic name. After you have received your Forensic Healing Diploma certificate, you can include this formal abbreviation under your name: Dip. FH (Forensic Healing) for example. You can use the wording on the Forensic Healing site to explain Forensic Healing and/or link to our website. You can embed/display the Forensic Healing brochure which summarises Forensic Healing, get the brochure pdf here
NB For any males that inquire about Forensic Healing, we give them the option of completing the online course.
Success Steps as a Forensic Healer
By following these steps you will ensure that you act with integrity and attract the right client;
- Acknowledge to clients that you are working with energy. Make it clear you do not diagnose, treat or prescribe (unless qualified in your country to do so). Clients should seek professional care from their health care provider if symptoms persist.
- Take care with your client’s personal information. Keep it confidential.
- Keep positive with comments about other health and healing practices and practitioners.
- Treat each client with respect, kindness, and non judgment. The purpose is to enable clients to feel better about themselves and empower them to live a better life.
- Be aware of health laws that affect practitioners in your part of the world, about what can be performed and claimed. For example, in Australia you cannot make claims that you ‘heal’ or ‘diagnose’ conditions.
- Be accurate with claims in advertising your services.
- Provide a comfortable and safe environment for your client.
- When sending energy to intimate areas of the body, the energy healing is performed with the hands off the body so the areas are not physically touched.
- Maintain clear and concise boundaries with clients. Provide information of availability and costs of services you provide upfront before the client is in session.There is a great article to help you develop skills and abilities that takes you to the next level as a Forensic Healer on finding answers to life problems
Important Message: Only Good Apple’s Here! Why we need the right people to join Forensic Healing
The old saying ‘a bad apple’ is often used to describe a person who spoils the experience for others. One rotten apple spoils the whole barrel of apples and we don’t want that for you. We have created some guidelines to ensure your experience is maximised by attracting all good apples! Everything is energy so we keep high standards of good energy so there is consistently a positive experience for you and others. It is our number one priority and we are grateful to those who are appreciative and respectful. To protect all Forensic Healers, we reserve the right to remove any students, practitioners, clients, etc. from the Forensic Healing directory, courses, email lists, etc. if they are found in the following scenarios;
Create The Most Powerful Healer In You:
Adhere to the Law of Attraction
- If struggling with attracting clients, ask yourself why you have created the situation and look inward for answers.
- Take responsibility for every creation and do not place blame or negativity on others.
- By acknowledging that you are the creator of everything (your energy field holds all your experiences, stresses, beliefs, intentions etc), this empowers you to know why healings work – it is the basis for creating the lifestyle you desire. If a practitioner does not understand this underlying concept, they cannot relay this message to their clients. It is a basic concept that needs to be agreed before entering Forensic Healing training programs.
And let’s throw in some other important points…
- Using personality and networking abilities helps speed up business growth
- Understanding that growing a business takes time, initiative and doesn’t happen overnight.
- Forensic Healing students need to have access to a computer, email and have emailing and web browsing skills
- They will be able to read and follow instructions
- And exude passion and excitement to a create better life and assist others to heal
Forensic Healing Will Help You Yourself
Forensic Healing is essentially about healing yourself first. It is taking 100% responsibility of the things you attract and create. When that occurs you have complete control of your life.
This entails seeing the things you have created in your life that you wish to change and using the Forensic Healing profile stage to see when the programming was embedded, what patterns it has created and making a concerted effort to change your mind set and change your choices on a continual basis. After receiving a healing , this can change your circumstances instantly (this occurs usually when someone has been making their own consistent changes) however your patterns and negativity will continue if you choose not to hear your messages, change and choose the things that do not support you as it is a universal law that continual negative thoughts, negative surroundings, negative situations only draws more of the same.
There is no better system than Forensic Healing to dig deep, see your patterns and make an effort to change them so you finally start creating the things that you want. This means being honest with yourself and others and putting in the effort to use the FH system on a continual basis. Pain pushes you to change, so make it the leverage to make the changes necessary as the Forensic Healing protocol enlightens you to your past experiences to change the future.
The Forensic Healing Facebook Group is a place to connect with others, create meetups, share success stories, help others, ask questions etc.
Please do not create breakaway healing groups, email lists or spam/solicit any of the Forensic Healing Members in the group etc
Refund Policy – “No Refunds for Change of Mind”
We will gladly exchange any item that arrives faulty or damaged in shipment if advised within 14 days of purchase. Please return item (faulty DVD’s should be returned with no packaging) to our postal address.
Monthly and advanced payments for purchased items such as manuals, DVDs, CDs, consultations, online courses, products, Tri Vortex discs, workshops or workshop deposits are strictly non refundable as per the Australian Consumer law that states when a consumer has a “Change of Mind” the store is not obliged to offer a refund.
If the consumer wishes to exchange a product or transfer the Forensic Healing course we will allow this option as we understand circumstances can change. You can choose from the following:
- Pay the balance of monthly payments and on-sell to your nominated buyer. Notifiy us prior to approve the tranfer.
- Pay outstanding balance and on-sell to your nominated buyer. Notify us prior to approve the transfer.
- Nominate a person to transfer the course in which they continue to complete the monthly payments. Notify us prior to approve the transfer.
Contact us with your nominee’s details so we can update our records, provide them with access to the online resources and provide the option to apply for Diploma status.
Deposits and Workshops Payments
Deposits and payments for workshops in Australia only are transferable to other workshops prior to the commencement of the workshop (one transfer permitted only), otherwise they are non refundable.
If required, there are options available for customers to sample the Forensic Healing System by studying the free Forensic Healing Start Up course prior to purchasing the full live training or home study course.
We offer a monthly payment option to make it more affordable for you to complete the course. This includes monthly automatic payments deducted from your credit card. When a scheduled payment fails, Forensic Healing incurs bank fees. If this occurs more than twice, a $25 fee will charged to your credit card. If you request your payment date to be changed to a later date (one change permitted) a fee of $25 will be incurred for administration costs.
If a collection agency is sourced to recoup unpaid invoices, the purchaser will be liable for all costs incurred by Forensic Healing in the recovery of any monies owed under this agreement; including recovery agent costs, repossession costs, location search costs, process server costs and solicitor costs on a solicitor/client basis.
The full Forensic Healing course is shipped from Amazon UK or USA and can take between 1-4 weeks to arrive depending on shipping methods and dispatch dates. If the course has not arrived within 4 weeks, please contact our office. All other items are shipped from the Australian warehouse so please advise if any item has not arrived within 2 weeks. We take no responsibility for any items reported missing after 8 weeks from order date.
Forensic Healing, having officially launched in February 2011 has received recognition well beyond expectations. Forensic Healing is having a major lifestyle impact with the media and industry leaders broadcasting their support globally. If you have more queries please read our FAQ’s. We are grateful for the original Forensic Healers who patiently watched our vision unfold to become the fastest growing women’s alternative therapy modality in the world. We have created this agreement to assist in the flow and positive momentum forward so that you experience support, understanding and good vibes as you journey with us. Thank you for recognising how these essential steps will ensure healing, growth and love are guaranteed for you and others around you.
Love and blessings,